Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator as Vector Art
- Photoshop Tutorial: Layered Textured Look
- Photoshop Tutorial : Alberto Seveso Effect 2
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 3 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 2 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design Part 1 of 3
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Multiple Artboards
- Photoshop Tutorial : Dispersion Effect with Splash Brushes
- Tracing Image for Logo in Illustrator Tutorial
- InDesign Tutorial : Using a Grid in Publication Design
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- HDR Projects Platin June 18, 2013
- Organize with Layers – Adobe Illustrator June 13, 2013
- Drift HD Ghost June 11, 2013
- Responsive Design with Edge Reflow – Features Tour May 30, 2013
- Text Wraps in Adobe Illustrator May 21, 2013
- Guest Blog- RC Concepcion: To Thine Own Self Be True June 19, 2013
- Behind-the-Scenes at the B&H Photo Lightroom 5 Summit Yesterday in NYC June 18, 2013
- Greetings From New York City June 17, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! June 13, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Brian Hirschy! June 12, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this Adobe Illustrator tutorial that features an introduction to the Artboard tool, I show how to use multiple artboards and example applications for placing in Adobe Photoshop.
In this Adobe Photoshop tutorial, I show how to create a dispersion effect with some custom brushes created from splashed paint that is then scanned. Using masking techniques and custom brushes, we can create a unique cool look.
Download support file courtesy Josh Eells (creative commons).
Download Splash Support Files.
In this Adobe Illustrator tutorial, I show how to trace an image to use in a logo.
Download the support file.
Using a grid of three or four columns can help add aesthetic order to publication layouts. In this InDesign tutorial, I show how to place images and text in a grid pattern for a professional layout.
Warping text in Adobe Illustrator can be useful for logo design or other illustrations. In this Illustrator tutorial, I show how to warp text and basic shapes.
Here are a few techniques for touching up a portrait, including softening of skin, removing blemishes, adding makeup and changing the color of hair. In this example, I use a photo of Katie Holmes without makeup to add some makeup, soften skin and remove blemishes, and adjust the color of her hair.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to create the Alberto Seveso effect using an ink in water photo and a portrait. I use custom brushes, some masking, and layer blending modes for this unique look. Seveso’s work has been featured on a lot of the promotional material for the new Adobe CS6 software.
Adding transparency to shapes in Adobe Illustrator is a useful effect in logo design.
In this short Adobe Illustrator tutorial, I show how to create a radial pattern or sunburst effect in Illustrator.
This Spirograph-inspired effect creates radial patterns with the rotate tool in Adobe Illustrator.