Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials and Tips features original tutorials in video and text/photo format on Adobe Photoshop as well as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and photography.
- Using the Gradient Tool in Photoshop, Part 2
- Using the Gradient Tool in Photoshop, Part 1
- Blur, Sharpen, and Smudge Tools in Photoshop
- Photoshop: How to Use the Eraser, Magic Eraser, and Background Eraser
- Text Video Clipping Mask Photoshop Tutorial
- Animated Cinemagraph YouTube Channel Banner Art! Photoshop Tutorial
- Content-Aware Move Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
- The Red Eye Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
- Healing Brush Tool and Spot Healing Brush Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
- The Pattern Stamp Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- July 2014
- January 2014
- August 2013
- November 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- March 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- September 2009
- April 2009
- February 2009
- November 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- Color Themes Come to InDesign October 22, 2014
- Hydra HDRi Pro October 21, 2014
- Sunbounce Cage October 16, 2014
- Clarity, Vibrance, and Saturation in Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw October 9, 2014
- Ninja Blade October 8, 2014
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Subscribe on YouTube!
Translate this site
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Fails
- Photoshop Tutorials
YouTube now allows animated GIFs for channel art! In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use multiple photos in a sequence to create an animated YouTube channel art, and I show how to use layer masking to create specifically a cinemagraph form of animated GIF.
Please watch Howard Pinsky’s tutorial first on using the Tween command if you want to move text or objects easily in an animated GIF.
Howard Pinsky’s YouTube Channel header art template.
My support files for photo sequence
Be sure to subscribe for more Photoshop tutorials!
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Content-Aware Move Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Red Eye Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Healing Brush Tool and the Spot Healing Brush Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Pattern Stamp Tool.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Burn Tool and the Dodge Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Patch Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use Eyedropper Tool and Color Sampler Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Slice Tool to create a basic brochure style web site.
This tutorial is an introduction to the Clone Stamp Tool in Photoshop.