Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials and Tips features original tutorials in video and text/photo format on Adobe Photoshop as well as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and photography.
- Photoshop Portrait Retouching and Editing Like a Pro (Course Introduction)
- How to Remove Wrinkles in Photoshop Tutorial
- How to Add Glossy Shine to Lips in Photoshop
- Artistic Photoshop Black-and-White Conversion: Gradient Map Technique
- Removing Blemishes with Photoshop's Camera RAW Filter
- Photoshop Tutorial: Portrait Collage Effect
- Edit Portrait Photos in Photoshop Like a Pro: Ultimate Guide
- Getting Started in Photoshop Conclusion (Getting Started 21 of 21)
- Exercise: Photoshop Masking in Portrait Selective Sharpening (Getting Started 20 of 21)
- Exercise: Photoshop Masking in Landscape HDR (Getting Started 19 of 21)
- Frozen (the tour) January 27, 2015
- A 2nd Look at Project Luca — The App for Photo Storytelling is Moving Forward January 26, 2015
- Some Lightroom Love…Some RC Love, and other Friday Stuff January 23, 2015
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! January 22, 2015
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Luke Copping! January 21, 2015
Subscribe on YouTube!
Learn the Photoshop Retouching and Effects Secrets!
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work and discount coupons to my courses.
Translate this site
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Courses
- Photoshop Fails
- Photoshop Tutorials
Hey everyone! Check out my new course, Edit Portrait Photos in Photoshop Like a Pro!
Here’s the course introduction:
Over 5 hours of cool techniques!
LEARN PORTRAIT PHOTO PHOTOSHOP EDITING FOR FUN OR PROFIT! Many of my university students have went on to become full-time wedding photographers or do portrait photography on the side for extra income. Learn the industry-standard portrait photo editing techniques today!
Please note that the price will be increasing from the introductory $29 to $49 on February 1st, 2015.
THIS IS LIKE 5 COURSES IN 1 ULTIMATE COURSE: Portrait Corrections, Portrait Retouching, RAW Retouching, Portrait Stylizing and Special Effects, and Advanced Black-and-White Conversions.
This is the course that can teach you everything you need to know to advance in portrait photography Photoshop editing, whether you’re a professional photographer looking to offer more services to clients and increase income, or a hobbyist looking to improve personal photos.
Ever wonder how portrait photographers have compelling portfolio photos? Or how magazine models look so flawless in those feature stories and covers? Or how that black-and-white photo jumps from the page with such detailed tonality and sharpness? Or how that couple’s wedding photos feature that “pop out of the frame” special effect?
In this course, I’ve included the essential techniques to succeed in portrait photography Photoshop editing, including
- Relevant color, lighting, and composition corrections
- Effective retouching techniques
- Stylistic adjustment techniques
- Improved black-and-white conversions
- Special effects and edits to offer as a bonus to your clients
These are methods you can use to improve your own photos for fun, or you can apply them to photos in your portfolio to attract more clients. Add excitement and interest to engagement photos, wedding photos, professional and executive photos, maternity photos, and all the other various categories of portrait photos.
This course will not just help you retouch photos that you’re already taking for a client. It also has the potential to help you land more customers, and add more photo enhancing services to your business.
Enrollment in this course includes access to hours of follow-along lectures where students “learn by doing.” Learn how to retouch photos in Photoshop!
Signing up for the course also includes
- Access to the discussion forums (for discussion and posting links to your portrait photos that you’ve been working on so fellow students and I can critique and give feedback!)
- Access to all future lectures that are added to this course (that may be a result of questions from the discussions forums) or new techniques related to portrait photography
- Discount coupons for other new courses that I launch
- Free support files to follow along in the lectures (most of the lectures feature the same photos available for download, but students are free to use their own photos of course)
- Besides over 5 hours of lectures, I also include quizzes to assess your learning, and some helpful handouts on file formats, color terminology, Photoshop keyboard shortcuts, and a portrait retouching checklist.
See my bio on this page for more of my educational and professional background.
Let’s get started learning and creating! Enroll now!
YouTube now allows animated GIFs for channel art! In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use multiple photos in a sequence to create an animated YouTube channel art, and I show how to use layer masking to create specifically a cinemagraph form of animated GIF.
Please watch Howard Pinsky’s tutorial first on using the Tween command if you want to move text or objects easily in an animated GIF.
Howard Pinsky’s YouTube Channel header art template.
My support files for photo sequence
Be sure to subscribe for more Photoshop tutorials!
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Content-Aware Move Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Red Eye Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Healing Brush Tool and the Spot Healing Brush Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Pattern Stamp Tool.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Burn Tool and the Dodge Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Patch Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use Eyedropper Tool and Color Sampler Tool.
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Slice Tool to create a basic brochure style web site.