Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator as Vector Art
- Photoshop Tutorial: Layered Textured Look
- Photoshop Tutorial : Alberto Seveso Effect 2
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 3 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 2 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design Part 1 of 3
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Multiple Artboards
- Photoshop Tutorial : Dispersion Effect with Splash Brushes
- Tracing Image for Logo in Illustrator Tutorial
- InDesign Tutorial : Using a Grid in Publication Design
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! May 23, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Vincent Versace! May 22, 2013
- Motorcycle Shoot (behind-the-scenes) May 21, 2013
- The 2nd Edition “Refresh” of my “Digital Photography Book, Part One” is here May 20, 2013
- Please join me in welcoming our new Photoshop User TV co-host, the awesome Jessica Maldonado (AKA “Photoshop Girl”) May 17, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
This is a short Adobe Illustrator tutorial that introduces shape modes in the pathfinder palette to create new shapes.
This is a short Adobe Illustrator tutorial on how to have text flow on a path, whether it’s on a path drawn with the pen tool or a shape such as a circle.
This is a short introduction to the Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator, focusing on how to create shapes with points and paths, adjusting anchor point locations and angles, adjusting paths, and adding fill and stroke.
This is a basic introduction to Adobe Illustrator Shape Tools, such as the rectangle tool, rounded rectangle tool, elipse tool, polygon tool, and star tool. Adjusting the shape anchor and path locations are covered as well as changing the fill and stroke.