Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator as Vector Art
- Photoshop Tutorial: Layered Textured Look
- Photoshop Tutorial : Alberto Seveso Effect 2
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 3 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 2 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design Part 1 of 3
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Multiple Artboards
- Photoshop Tutorial : Dispersion Effect with Splash Brushes
- Tracing Image for Logo in Illustrator Tutorial
- InDesign Tutorial : Using a Grid in Publication Design
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- Please join me in welcoming our new Photoshop User TV co-host, the awesome Jessica Maldonado (AKA “Photoshop Girl”) May 17, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! May 16, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Donna Dotan! May 15, 2013
- Behind-The-Scenes Video of my Audi R8 Shoot Using the New Priolite Strobes May 14, 2013
- The Most Useful Button in Lightroom? May 13, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
This is a short video tutorial on using the pen tool to trace photos in Adobe Illustrator.
This is a short video tutorial on using the Live Trace tool in Adobe Illustrator.
by Chad Neuman
Movie posters are often great examples of aesthetically pleasing design and eye catching visuals. Movie poster artists use color, proportion, and typography to create some stunning looks. I recently noticed a movie poster for a newly released movie, The American. As a regular user of Adobe Photoshop, I then asked myself how something similiar to this poster look could be done in Photoshop. I don’t want to create exactly this look but rather create something similiar to learn from. It’s the difference between finding inspiration in a work of art and ripping it off. Therefore, follow along with this example and you’ll learn how to create a similar look and learn a few Photoshop and graphic design techniques along the way. Read the rest of this entry »
This is a short video tutorial on using the divine proportion, or golden ratio, in Adobe Illustrator designs. Here’s a support file to see the proportion in an Illustrator file grid.
This is a short tutorial on using ruler guides in Adobe Illustrator, including unit and proportion considerations.
This is a short tutorial on how to create patterns in Adobe Illustrator with the Transform Each, Duplicate, and Transform Again commands.
This is a short tutorial on using the Color Guide palette in Adobe Illustrator to harmonize colors in logo and identity designs, print designs, and web designs.
This is a short introduction to cropping in Adobe Photoshop and considerations and settings when cropping.
This is a short introduction to layering images in Adobe Photoshop.
This is a short introduction to the clone stamp tool in Adobe Photoshop.