Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator as Vector Art
- Photoshop Tutorial: Layered Textured Look
- Photoshop Tutorial : Alberto Seveso Effect 2
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 3 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 2 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design Part 1 of 3
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Multiple Artboards
- Photoshop Tutorial : Dispersion Effect with Splash Brushes
- Tracing Image for Logo in Illustrator Tutorial
- InDesign Tutorial : Using a Grid in Publication Design
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! May 23, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Vincent Versace! May 22, 2013
- Motorcycle Shoot (behind-the-scenes) May 21, 2013
- The 2nd Edition “Refresh” of my “Digital Photography Book, Part One” is here May 20, 2013
- Please join me in welcoming our new Photoshop User TV co-host, the awesome Jessica Maldonado (AKA “Photoshop Girl”) May 17, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this Adobe Illustrator tutorial that features an introduction to the Artboard tool, I show how to use multiple artboards and example applications for placing in Adobe Photoshop.
In this Adobe Illustrator tutorial, I show how to trace an image to use in a logo.
Download the support file.
Warping text in Adobe Illustrator can be useful for logo design or other illustrations. In this Illustrator tutorial, I show how to warp text and basic shapes.
Adding transparency to shapes in Adobe Illustrator is a useful effect in logo design.
In this short Adobe Illustrator tutorial, I show how to create a radial pattern or sunburst effect in Illustrator.
This Spirograph-inspired effect creates radial patterns with the rotate tool in Adobe Illustrator.
In this short Illustrator tutorial, I show how to use the rotate tool, pen tool, pathfinder palette and the eyedropper tool to create a similar logo to the BP logo. This radial pattern logo can have various color schemes.
This short tutorial explains how to join paths together in Adobe Illustrator.
Anyone else remember Spirograph? Here’s a short technique using the transform each command to create a spirograph effect or pattern in adobe illustrator.
Here’s how to create an adidas logo with Adobe Illustrator using the rectangle tool along with transform each command and the pathfinder palette.