Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorial : Photo Reflective Eyes Effect
- Create a Patterned Text Effect in Photoshop
- Photoshop Tutorial : Photo Text Splash Effect
- Illustrator Tutorial : Warped Text
- Illustrator Tutorial : 3D Pie Charts
- Illustrator Tutorial : Wrap or Revolve Text Around a Globe or Sphere
- Creating Rounded Corners on Shapes in Adobe Illustrator
- 9 Photoshop Fails: Fashion Magazines, Brochures, Web Sites
- Photoshop Tutorial : Jerry Uelsmann Effect 2
- Photoshop Tutorial : Jerry Uelsmann Effect 1
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! December 12, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Alan Hess! December 11, 2013
- Just Released: My ebook on Pro Sports Photography Workflow December 9, 2013
- Some Shots From Last Week’s Wedding Shoot December 6, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! December 5, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Subscribe on YouTube!
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this Adobe Illustrator tutorial, I show how to use custom shapes from Adobe Photoshop as vector art and editable illustrations in Illustrator. Learn more vector art techniques and more illustration techniques with the Illustrator tutorials playlist.
In this short Adobe Illustrator tutorial, I show how to create a radial pattern or sunburst effect in Illustrator.
This is a short tutorial on how to create patterns in Adobe Illustrator with the Transform Each, Duplicate, and Transform Again commands.
This is a basic introduction to Adobe Illustrator Shape Tools, such as the rectangle tool, rounded rectangle tool, elipse tool, polygon tool, and star tool. Adjusting the shape anchor and path locations are covered as well as changing the fill and stroke.