Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorial : Photo Reflective Eyes Effect
- Create a Patterned Text Effect in Photoshop
- Photoshop Tutorial : Photo Text Splash Effect
- Illustrator Tutorial : Warped Text
- Illustrator Tutorial : 3D Pie Charts
- Illustrator Tutorial : Wrap or Revolve Text Around a Globe or Sphere
- Creating Rounded Corners on Shapes in Adobe Illustrator
- 9 Photoshop Fails: Fashion Magazines, Brochures, Web Sites
- Photoshop Tutorial : Jerry Uelsmann Effect 2
- Photoshop Tutorial : Jerry Uelsmann Effect 1
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- Beauty Box Photo 3 December 9, 2013
- Nikon COOLPIX A December 4, 2013
- 3D Movie Title in After Effects December 3, 2013
- Sneak Peek Cyber Weekend! November 26, 2013
- InDesign Quick Tips: Finding the Fonts You Want Faster in InDesign CC November 19, 2013
- Just Released: My ebook on Pro Sports Photography Workflow December 9, 2013
- Some Shots From Last Week’s Wedding Shoot December 6, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! December 5, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Gabriel Biderman! December 4, 2013
- Greetings From San Diego (and a Cyber Monday update) December 3, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Subscribe on YouTube!
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this InDesign tutorial, I conclude the series on brochure design for a hot air balloon company multi-page brochure. If you’re interested in learning more about InDesign, see my InDesign Tutorials playlist on YouTube, as there are many beginner and intermediate techniques as well as tips for more advanced users.
In this InDesign tutorial, I continue the series on brochure design for a hot air balloon company multi-page brochure. If you’re interested in learning more about InDesign, see my InDesign Tutorials YouTube channel playlist, as there are many beginner and intermediate techniques as well as tips for more advanced users.
In this InDesign tutorial, I show how to create a multi-page brochure for a hot air balloon company.Check out more InDesign Tutorials at our YouTube channel, including how to place and adjust images, how to place and adjust text, type on a path, and more advanced techniques such as using a grid in publication design.
Using a grid of three or four columns can help add aesthetic order to publication layouts. In this InDesign tutorial, I show how to place images and text in a grid pattern for a professional layout.
In this Adobe InDesign tutorial, I explain how to use both the frame tools and shape tools with images for desktop publishing and digital publishing applications in layout design.
In this short InDesign tutorial, I explain how to use the type on a path tool with paths created with the pen tool or a shape tool.
I explain how to create and modify paragraph styles and character styles in this Adobe InDesign tutorial. Paragraph styles allow the designer to quickly modify text by applying settings (font style, size, color, paragraph justification, spacing, etc.), while character styles allow the designer to apply character-related settings only.
I explain how to use the Eyedropper Tool in Adobe InDesign, and how it is similar to, and different from, the same tool in Adobe Photoshop in this short video tutorial.
I introduce the selection and pen tools in Adobe InDesign in this short video tutorial.
In this video tutorial, I show how to create master pages in Adobe InDesign, edit specific instances of master page items on other pages, and apply a second set of master page content.