Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator as Vector Art
- Photoshop Tutorial: Layered Textured Look
- Photoshop Tutorial : Alberto Seveso Effect 2
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 3 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 2 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design Part 1 of 3
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Multiple Artboards
- Photoshop Tutorial : Dispersion Effect with Splash Brushes
- Tracing Image for Logo in Illustrator Tutorial
- InDesign Tutorial : Using a Grid in Publication Design
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- HDR Projects Platin June 18, 2013
- Organize with Layers – Adobe Illustrator June 13, 2013
- Drift HD Ghost June 11, 2013
- Responsive Design with Edge Reflow – Features Tour May 30, 2013
- Text Wraps in Adobe Illustrator May 21, 2013
- Guest Blog- RC Concepcion: To Thine Own Self Be True June 19, 2013
- Behind-the-Scenes at the B&H Photo Lightroom 5 Summit Yesterday in NYC June 18, 2013
- Greetings From New York City June 17, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! June 13, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Brian Hirschy! June 12, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this Adobe InDesign tutorial, I explain how to use both the frame tools and shape tools with images for desktop publishing and digital publishing applications in layout design.
In this short InDesign tutorial, I explain how to use the type on a path tool with paths created with the pen tool or a shape tool.
I explain how to create and modify paragraph styles and character styles in this Adobe InDesign tutorial. Paragraph styles allow the designer to quickly modify text by applying settings (font style, size, color, paragraph justification, spacing, etc.), while character styles allow the designer to apply character-related settings only.
I explain how to use the Eyedropper Tool in Adobe InDesign, and how it is similar to, and different from, the same tool in Adobe Photoshop in this short video tutorial.
I introduce the selection and pen tools in Adobe InDesign in this short video tutorial.
In this video tutorial, I show how to create master pages in Adobe InDesign, edit specific instances of master page items on other pages, and apply a second set of master page content.