Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator as Vector Art
- Photoshop Tutorial: Layered Textured Look
- Photoshop Tutorial : Alberto Seveso Effect 2
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 3 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 2 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design Part 1 of 3
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Multiple Artboards
- Photoshop Tutorial : Dispersion Effect with Splash Brushes
- Tracing Image for Logo in Illustrator Tutorial
- InDesign Tutorial : Using a Grid in Publication Design
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- HDR Projects Platin June 18, 2013
- Organize with Layers – Adobe Illustrator June 13, 2013
- Drift HD Ghost June 11, 2013
- Responsive Design with Edge Reflow – Features Tour May 30, 2013
- Text Wraps in Adobe Illustrator May 21, 2013
- Behind-the-Scenes at the B&H Photo Lightroom 5 Summit Yesterday in NYC June 18, 2013
- Greetings From New York City June 17, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! June 13, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Brian Hirschy! June 12, 2013
- Quick Tips for Using a Wacom Tablet June 11, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
by Chad Neuman
Portrait photography is an exciting and growing area of visual communication. Businesses hire portrait photographers to take photos for advertisements, promotional brochures, annual reports, and web sites. Individuals hire portrait photographers to capture the personalities of their families and friends in a visual format. Even news publications need portraits occasionally for editorial profiles. I spoke with four professional portrait photographers to get their take on these key areas of portrait photography:
-Camera and Lens
-Using a Flash
-ISO and Aperture Settings
-Shooting Locations and Times of Day
-Working with Subjects Read the rest of this entry »