Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorial : Photo Reflective Eyes Effect
- Create a Patterned Text Effect in Photoshop
- Photoshop Tutorial : Photo Text Splash Effect
- Illustrator Tutorial : Warped Text
- Illustrator Tutorial : 3D Pie Charts
- Illustrator Tutorial : Wrap or Revolve Text Around a Globe or Sphere
- Creating Rounded Corners on Shapes in Adobe Illustrator
- 9 Photoshop Fails: Fashion Magazines, Brochures, Web Sites
- Photoshop Tutorial : Jerry Uelsmann Effect 2
- Photoshop Tutorial : Jerry Uelsmann Effect 1
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- Nikon COOLPIX A December 4, 2013
- 3D Movie Title in After Effects December 3, 2013
- Sneak Peek Cyber Weekend! November 26, 2013
- InDesign Quick Tips: Finding the Fonts You Want Faster in InDesign CC November 19, 2013
- Lightwave 3D 11.5 November 12, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! December 5, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Gabriel Biderman! December 4, 2013
- Greetings From San Diego (and a Cyber Monday update) December 3, 2013
- Four Killer “Cyber Monday” Deals (and our Cyber Monday Deal-Watch Broadcasts) December 2, 2013
- Our Cyber-Monday Deals Start Today November 29, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Subscribe on YouTube!
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to create a similar look to some of the photo art created by Jerry Uelsmann. See more artistic Photoshop tutorials at our YouTube channel.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to create a gradient silhouette effect using the threshold effect, gradient, and layer blending mode adjustments. See more artistic Photoshop tutorials in our YouTube playlist.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to take two landscape photos and create a composite by using the best foreground, middleground, or background of each. Using a few masking techniques along with layer blending modes for a reflection, the result is a composite landscape photo. See more landscape photography Photoshop tutorials.
In this Photoshop Tutorial inspired by an advertisement, I show how to use layer blending modes and other techniques to create a layered, textured look. See more Photoshop tutorials that create artistic looks.
In this Photoshop Tutorial, I illustrate another few methods to create a look inspired by Alberto Seveso. Check out more artistic effects with more Photoshop Tutorials in the artistic effects playlist.
In this Adobe Photoshop tutorial, I show how to create a dispersion effect with some custom brushes created from splashed paint that is then scanned. Using masking techniques and custom brushes, we can create a unique cool look.
Download support file courtesy Josh Eells (creative commons).
Download Splash Support Files.
Here are a few techniques for touching up a portrait, including softening of skin, removing blemishes, adding makeup and changing the color of hair. In this example, I use a photo of Katie Holmes without makeup to add some makeup, soften skin and remove blemishes, and adjust the color of her hair.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to create the Alberto Seveso effect using an ink in water photo and a portrait. I use custom brushes, some masking, and layer blending modes for this unique look. Seveso’s work has been featured on a lot of the promotional material for the new Adobe CS6 software.
In this short Photoshop tutorial, I explain how to use the displacement map feature in Adobe Photoshop to lay a pattern on a car.
Support file creative commons Damian Morys: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26977717@N02/4134432241/