Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator as Vector Art
- Photoshop Tutorial: Layered Textured Look
- Photoshop Tutorial : Alberto Seveso Effect 2
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 3 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 2 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design Part 1 of 3
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Multiple Artboards
- Photoshop Tutorial : Dispersion Effect with Splash Brushes
- Tracing Image for Logo in Illustrator Tutorial
- InDesign Tutorial : Using a Grid in Publication Design
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Vincent Versace! May 22, 2013
- Motorcycle Shoot (behind-the-scenes) May 21, 2013
- The 2nd Edition “Refresh” of my “Digital Photography Book, Part One” is here May 20, 2013
- Please join me in welcoming our new Photoshop User TV co-host, the awesome Jessica Maldonado (AKA “Photoshop Girl”) May 17, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! May 16, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this video tutorial, I show how to create an image sandwich, or concealing part of a magazine title in the cover, using selection and duplicate layer techniques in Adobe Photoshop.
Using the design principles of alignment, proximity, consistency and contrast, we’ll create a basic magazine cover with information on a prominent cover story and two other feature stories.