Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator as Vector Art
- Photoshop Tutorial: Layered Textured Look
- Photoshop Tutorial : Alberto Seveso Effect 2
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 3 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 2 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design Part 1 of 3
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Multiple Artboards
- Photoshop Tutorial : Dispersion Effect with Splash Brushes
- Tracing Image for Logo in Illustrator Tutorial
- InDesign Tutorial : Using a Grid in Publication Design
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- HDR Projects Platin June 18, 2013
- Organize with Layers – Adobe Illustrator June 13, 2013
- Drift HD Ghost June 11, 2013
- Responsive Design with Edge Reflow – Features Tour May 30, 2013
- Text Wraps in Adobe Illustrator May 21, 2013
- Behind-the-Scenes at the B&H Photo Lightroom 5 Summit Yesterday in NYC June 18, 2013
- Greetings From New York City June 17, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! June 13, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Brian Hirschy! June 12, 2013
- Quick Tips for Using a Wacom Tablet June 11, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this Adobe Photoshop tutorial, I show how to create a dispersion effect with some custom brushes created from splashed paint that is then scanned. Using masking techniques and custom brushes, we can create a unique cool look.
Download support file courtesy Josh Eells (creative commons).
Download Splash Support Files.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to create the Alberto Seveso effect using an ink in water photo and a portrait. I use custom brushes, some masking, and layer blending modes for this unique look. Seveso’s work has been featured on a lot of the promotional material for the new Adobe CS6 software.
In this short Photoshop tutorial, I explain how to use the displacement map feature in Adobe Photoshop to lay a pattern on a car.
Support file creative commons Damian Morys: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26977717@N02/4134432241/
In this video tutorial, I show how to achieve a stylized border effect in Adobe Photoshop.
In this tutorial, I show how to achieve a flying pixels effect in Adobe Photoshop.
In this tutorial, I show how to create a simulated tilt-shift lens effect with a very low depth of field by using Adobe Photoshop. The result is an image that looks like a model set. Read the rest of this entry »
In this short video tutorial, I show how to use a few techniques to give a person an anime look in Adobe Photoshop. With this example, I use a photo of Scarlett Johansson.
In this video tutorial, I show a few techniques to turn Kim Kardashian into a Na’vi from Avatar.
Adding digital makeup in Adobe Photoshop can be achieved by using the brush tool on new layers in combination with layer blending modes.
Using the brush tool in combination with pixilate filters can produce unique and abstract borders.