Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials and Tips features original tutorials in video and text/photo format on Adobe Photoshop as well as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and photography.
- Photoshop Portrait Retouching and Editing Like a Pro (Course Introduction)
- How to Remove Wrinkles in Photoshop Tutorial
- How to Add Glossy Shine to Lips in Photoshop
- Artistic Photoshop Black-and-White Conversion: Gradient Map Technique
- Removing Blemishes with Photoshop's Camera RAW Filter
- Photoshop Tutorial: Portrait Collage Effect
- Edit Portrait Photos in Photoshop Like a Pro: Ultimate Guide
- Getting Started in Photoshop Conclusion (Getting Started 21 of 21)
- Exercise: Photoshop Masking in Portrait Selective Sharpening (Getting Started 20 of 21)
- Exercise: Photoshop Masking in Landscape HDR (Getting Started 19 of 21)
- Using Lightroom’s Highlights & Shadows Sliders to Deal with Exposure Problems January 30, 2015
- Flashpoint CL-500R LED Circular Light January 29, 2015
- JPEGmini Pro January 28, 2015
- HP ZBook 15 G2 January 27, 2015
- Glow HexaPop January 26, 2015
- Friday Stuff for Photographers January 30, 2015
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! January 29, 2015
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring David Molnar! January 28, 2015
- Frozen (the tour) January 27, 2015
- A 2nd Look at Project Luca — The App for Photo Storytelling is Moving Forward January 26, 2015
Subscribe on YouTube!
Learn the Photoshop Retouching and Effects Secrets!
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work and discount coupons to my courses.
Translate this site
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Courses
- Photoshop Fails
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this video tutorial, I show a few techniques to turn Kim Kardashian into a Na’vi from Avatar.
I explain how to use the Eyedropper Tool in Adobe InDesign, and how it is similar to, and different from, the same tool in Adobe Photoshop in this short video tutorial.
I introduce the selection and pen tools in Adobe InDesign in this short video tutorial.
In this video tutorial, I show how to create master pages in Adobe InDesign, edit specific instances of master page items on other pages, and apply a second set of master page content.
In this more in-depth tutorial, I explain how to use custom brushes, color range selections, and masking to achieve a stylized look with brushes composing the subjects.
In this video tutorial, I show how to create an image sandwich, or concealing part of a magazine title in the cover, using selection and duplicate layer techniques in Adobe Photoshop.
Adding digital makeup in Adobe Photoshop can be achieved by using the brush tool on new layers in combination with layer blending modes.
Selecting a color range in Adobe Photoshop can be useful for selecting areas without strongly dilineated borders.
This short video tutorial shows how to create text made up of photos by using layer clipping masks in Adobe Photoshop.
In this short video tutorial, I show how to use masking and blurring to achieve a simulated depth of field in Adobe Photoshop.