Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials and Tips features original tutorials in video and text/photo format on Adobe Photoshop as well as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and photography.
- What Color Is This Dress? #TheDress Explained using Science and Photoshop
- Make Money Freelance Writing Introduction
- The Problems of Freelance Bidding Sites : Make Money Freelance Writing Course Lecture
- Make $1,000+ a Month Freelance Writing
- Types of Writers' Markets : Make Money Freelance Writing Course Lecture
- Photoshop Portrait Retouching and Editing Like a Pro (Course Introduction)
- How to Remove Wrinkles in Photoshop Tutorial
- How to Add Glossy Shine to Lips in Photoshop
- Artistic Photoshop Black-and-White Conversion: Gradient Map Technique
- Removing Blemishes with Photoshop's Camera RAW Filter
- Creating Backscreened Prints in Lightroom March 2, 2015
- Geometric Effects February 26, 2015
- Retouching Portraits in Camera Raw February 23, 2015
- Tiffen Steadicam CURVE for GoPro February 23, 2015
- Easily Apply the Trendy Desaturated Skin Look in Photoshop February 16, 2015
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Kevin Mullins! March 4, 2015
- Photographing Richmond’s Historic Byrd Theater March 3, 2015
- Today, I’m Loving Mylio on a Whole New Level March 2, 2015
- Hands on with the Profoto B2 & OCF Modifiers March 2, 2015
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! February 26, 2015
Learn the Photoshop Retouching and Effects Secrets!
Subscribe on YouTube!
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work and discount coupons to my courses.
Translate this site
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Courses
- Photoshop Fails
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this video tutorial, I show how to add color to a black and white photo with Adobe Photoshop.
In this video tutorial, I show how to achieve a stylized border effect in Adobe Photoshop.
In this video tutorial, we design a similar look found in the Looper movie poster.
In this tutorial, I show how to achieve a flying pixels effect in Adobe Photoshop.
In this tutorial, I show how to create a simulated tilt-shift lens effect with a very low depth of field by using Adobe Photoshop. The result is an image that looks like a model set. Read the rest of this entry »
In this short video tutorial, I show how to use a few techniques to give a person an anime look in Adobe Photoshop. With this example, I use a photo of Scarlett Johansson.
In this video tutorial, I show a few techniques to turn Kim Kardashian into a Na’vi from Avatar.
I explain how to use the Eyedropper Tool in Adobe InDesign, and how it is similar to, and different from, the same tool in Adobe Photoshop in this short video tutorial.
I introduce the selection and pen tools in Adobe InDesign in this short video tutorial.
In this video tutorial, I show how to create master pages in Adobe InDesign, edit specific instances of master page items on other pages, and apply a second set of master page content.