Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials and Tips features original tutorials in video and text/photo format on Adobe Photoshop as well as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and photography.
- Photoshop Course: Tools In-Depth Course Conclusion
- Photoshop Course: Tools In-Depth Introduction
- Introduction to the Pencil Tool in Photoshop
- Introduction to the Color Replacement Tool in Photoshop
- Introduction to the Mixer Brush Tool in Photoshop
- Introduction to the Brush Tool in Photoshop
- How to Use the Shape Tools in Photoshop
- Introduction to the Pen Tool in Photoshop
- The Hand and Zoom Tools in Photoshop
- Introduction to the Type Tools in Photoshop
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- July 2014
- January 2014
- August 2013
- November 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- March 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- September 2009
- April 2009
- February 2009
- November 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- Editing Audio Clips in Adobe Audition November 26, 2014
- Check out B&H’s Massive Cyber Deals for KelbyOne Members ONLY! November 25, 2014
- G-RAID with Removable Drives November 25, 2014
- Exposure 6 November 24, 2014
- Elinchrom ELC Pro HD November 21, 2014
- Our Best Cyber Weekend Deals EVER Start Today (this is seriously big!) November 26, 2014
- My 9th Annual Gonzo Holiday Gear Guide November 25, 2014
- This Photographer Did Something I Just Love! November 21, 2014
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! November 20, 2014
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Brad Moore! November 19, 2014
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Subscribe on YouTube!
Translate this site
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Fails
- Photoshop Tutorials
I explain how to use the Eyedropper Tool in Adobe InDesign, and how it is similar to, and different from, the same tool in Adobe Photoshop in this short video tutorial.
I introduce the selection and pen tools in Adobe InDesign in this short video tutorial.
In this video tutorial, I show how to create master pages in Adobe InDesign, edit specific instances of master page items on other pages, and apply a second set of master page content.
In this more in-depth tutorial, I explain how to use custom brushes, color range selections, and masking to achieve a stylized look with brushes composing the subjects.
In this video tutorial, I show how to create an image sandwich, or concealing part of a magazine title in the cover, using selection and duplicate layer techniques in Adobe Photoshop.
Adding digital makeup in Adobe Photoshop can be achieved by using the brush tool on new layers in combination with layer blending modes.
Selecting a color range in Adobe Photoshop can be useful for selecting areas without strongly dilineated borders.
This short video tutorial shows how to create text made up of photos by using layer clipping masks in Adobe Photoshop.
In this short video tutorial, I show how to use masking and blurring to achieve a simulated depth of field in Adobe Photoshop.
Using the brush tool in combination with pixilate filters can produce unique and abstract borders.