Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials and Tips features original tutorials in video and text/photo format on Adobe Photoshop as well as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and photography.
- How to Use the Paint Bucket Tool in Photoshop
- How to Use the Sponge Tool in Photoshop
- How to Use the History Panel and Brushes in Photoshop
- Ruler, Note, and Count Tools in Photoshop
- Using the Gradient Tool in Photoshop, Part 2
- Using the Gradient Tool in Photoshop, Part 1
- Blur, Sharpen, and Smudge Tools in Photoshop
- Photoshop: How to Use the Eraser, Magic Eraser, and Background Eraser
- Text Video Clipping Mask Photoshop Tutorial
- Animated Cinemagraph YouTube Channel Banner Art! Photoshop Tutorial
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- July 2014
- January 2014
- August 2013
- November 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- March 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- September 2009
- April 2009
- February 2009
- November 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- Light Blaster October 29, 2014
- Color Themes Come to InDesign October 22, 2014
- Hydra HDRi Pro October 21, 2014
- Sunbounce Cage October 16, 2014
- Clarity, Vibrance, and Saturation in Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw October 9, 2014
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Subscribe on YouTube!
Translate this site
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Fails
- Photoshop Tutorials
I explain how to use the Eyedropper Tool in Adobe InDesign, and how it is similar to, and different from, the same tool in Adobe Photoshop in this short video tutorial.
I introduce the selection and pen tools in Adobe InDesign in this short video tutorial.
In this video tutorial, I show how to create master pages in Adobe InDesign, edit specific instances of master page items on other pages, and apply a second set of master page content.
In this more in-depth tutorial, I explain how to use custom brushes, color range selections, and masking to achieve a stylized look with brushes composing the subjects.
In this video tutorial, I show how to create an image sandwich, or concealing part of a magazine title in the cover, using selection and duplicate layer techniques in Adobe Photoshop.
Adding digital makeup in Adobe Photoshop can be achieved by using the brush tool on new layers in combination with layer blending modes.
Selecting a color range in Adobe Photoshop can be useful for selecting areas without strongly dilineated borders.
This short video tutorial shows how to create text made up of photos by using layer clipping masks in Adobe Photoshop.
In this short video tutorial, I show how to use masking and blurring to achieve a simulated depth of field in Adobe Photoshop.
Using the brush tool in combination with pixilate filters can produce unique and abstract borders.