Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials and Tips features original tutorials in video and text/photo format on Adobe Photoshop as well as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and photography.
- Animated Cinemagraph YouTube Channel Banner Art! Photoshop Tutorial
- Content-Aware Move Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
- The Red Eye Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
- Healing Brush Tool and Spot Healing Brush Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
- The Pattern Stamp Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
- The Burn Tool and The Dodge Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
- The Patch Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
- Eyedropper and Color Sampler Tools : Photoshop Tutorial
- The Slice Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
- The Clone Stamp Tool : Photoshop Tutorial
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- July 2014
- January 2014
- August 2013
- November 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- March 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- September 2009
- April 2009
- February 2009
- November 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- Using the Histogram to Learn What the Sliders Do in Photoshop Camera Raw September 16, 2014
- The New Canon 7D Mark II September 16, 2014
- Nikon D3300 September 15, 2014
- Highlight Clipping in Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw (and Why You Should Care) September 12, 2014
- Edit a Color Photo with Black-and-White Values in Lightroom September 10, 2014
- My Seven Favorite Features in IOS 8 September 22, 2014
- Our Exclusive First-Look at the new Canon EOS 7D Mark II September 19, 2014
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! September 18, 2014
- Joe McNally at the Monroe Gallery – Santa Fe – Oct 3 – Nov 23 September 17, 2014
- The Official 2014 Worldwide Photo Walk T-Shirts Are Here! September 16, 2014
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Subscribe on YouTube!
Translate this site
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Fails
- Photoshop Tutorials
I explain how to use the Eyedropper Tool in Adobe InDesign, and how it is similar to, and different from, the same tool in Adobe Photoshop in this short video tutorial.
I introduce the selection and pen tools in Adobe InDesign in this short video tutorial.
In this video tutorial, I show how to create master pages in Adobe InDesign, edit specific instances of master page items on other pages, and apply a second set of master page content.
In this more in-depth tutorial, I explain how to use custom brushes, color range selections, and masking to achieve a stylized look with brushes composing the subjects.
In this video tutorial, I show how to create an image sandwich, or concealing part of a magazine title in the cover, using selection and duplicate layer techniques in Adobe Photoshop.
Adding digital makeup in Adobe Photoshop can be achieved by using the brush tool on new layers in combination with layer blending modes.
Selecting a color range in Adobe Photoshop can be useful for selecting areas without strongly dilineated borders.
This short video tutorial shows how to create text made up of photos by using layer clipping masks in Adobe Photoshop.
In this short video tutorial, I show how to use masking and blurring to achieve a simulated depth of field in Adobe Photoshop.
Using the brush tool in combination with pixilate filters can produce unique and abstract borders.