Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials and Tips features original tutorials in video and text/photo format on Adobe Photoshop as well as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and photography.
- What Color Is This Dress? #TheDress Explained using Science and Photoshop
- Make Money Freelance Writing Introduction
- The Problems of Freelance Bidding Sites : Make Money Freelance Writing Course Lecture
- Make $1,000+ a Month Freelance Writing
- Types of Writers' Markets : Make Money Freelance Writing Course Lecture
- Photoshop Portrait Retouching and Editing Like a Pro (Course Introduction)
- How to Remove Wrinkles in Photoshop Tutorial
- How to Add Glossy Shine to Lips in Photoshop
- Artistic Photoshop Black-and-White Conversion: Gradient Map Technique
- Removing Blemishes with Photoshop's Camera RAW Filter
- Creating Backscreened Prints in Lightroom March 2, 2015
- Geometric Effects February 26, 2015
- Retouching Portraits in Camera Raw February 23, 2015
- Tiffen Steadicam CURVE for GoPro February 23, 2015
- Easily Apply the Trendy Desaturated Skin Look in Photoshop February 16, 2015
Learn the Photoshop Retouching and Effects Secrets!
Subscribe on YouTube!
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work and discount coupons to my courses.
Translate this site
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Courses
- Photoshop Fails
- Photoshop Tutorials
I explain how to create and modify paragraph styles and character styles in this Adobe InDesign tutorial. Paragraph styles allow the designer to quickly modify text by applying settings (font style, size, color, paragraph justification, spacing, etc.), while character styles allow the designer to apply character-related settings only.
In this short Photoshop tutorial, I explain how to use the displacement map feature in Adobe Photoshop to lay a pattern on a car.
Support file creative commons Damian Morys: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26977717@N02/4134432241/
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the liquify tool for breast enhancement.
Here are a few ways to remove backgrounds in Adobe Photoshop:
Technique 1: Duplicating a layer with selected pixels
Technique 2: Deleting pixels around original selection
Technique 3: Adding a layer mask to selected pixels
Technique 4: Clicking-and-dragging with Move tool to move selected area
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show one way how to fix color in underwater photos in Adobe Photoshop.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to get darker shadows and higher contrast in landscape photos.
In this short video tutorial, I show how to adjust the vertical perspective using Lens Correction in Adobe Photoshop.
In this video tutorial, I show how to use photomerge to create a panoramic photo in Adobe Photoshop.
Download the support files.
In this video tutorial, I show how to adjust eye color with a few layer adjustments in Adobe Photoshop.