Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorial : Photo Reflective Eyes Effect
- Create a Patterned Text Effect in Photoshop
- Photoshop Tutorial : Photo Text Splash Effect
- Illustrator Tutorial : Warped Text
- Illustrator Tutorial : 3D Pie Charts
- Illustrator Tutorial : Wrap or Revolve Text Around a Globe or Sphere
- Creating Rounded Corners on Shapes in Adobe Illustrator
- 9 Photoshop Fails: Fashion Magazines, Brochures, Web Sites
- Photoshop Tutorial : Jerry Uelsmann Effect 2
- Photoshop Tutorial : Jerry Uelsmann Effect 1
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! December 12, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Alan Hess! December 11, 2013
- Just Released: My ebook on Pro Sports Photography Workflow December 9, 2013
- Some Shots From Last Week’s Wedding Shoot December 6, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! December 5, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Subscribe on YouTube!
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
This short video tutorial illustrates how to create custom brushes in Adobe Photoshop.
by Chad Neuman
When you think of creating custom brushes in Adobe Photoshop, you usually think of creating basic shapes and paths with the pen tool and then creating a brush from those shapes. But we can also use photos and convert them into brushes as well for unique designs in web sites and print designs. They also can make aesthetically-pleasing backgrounds. Read the rest of this entry »
by Chad Neuman
Using custom brushes can be useful for adding unique backgrounds or strokes to a design. But one uncommon way to use them is to make their stroke very large, causing some interesting effects for use as backgrounds or other abstract designs. Read the rest of this entry »