Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials and Tips features original tutorials in video and text/photo format on Adobe Photoshop as well as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and photography.
- What Color Is This Dress? #TheDress Explained using Science and Photoshop
- Make Money Freelance Writing Introduction
- The Problems of Freelance Bidding Sites : Make Money Freelance Writing Course Lecture
- Make $1,000+ a Month Freelance Writing
- Types of Writers' Markets : Make Money Freelance Writing Course Lecture
- Photoshop Portrait Retouching and Editing Like a Pro (Course Introduction)
- How to Remove Wrinkles in Photoshop Tutorial
- How to Add Glossy Shine to Lips in Photoshop
- Artistic Photoshop Black-and-White Conversion: Gradient Map Technique
- Removing Blemishes with Photoshop's Camera RAW Filter
- Creating Backscreened Prints in Lightroom March 2, 2015
- Geometric Effects February 26, 2015
- Retouching Portraits in Camera Raw February 23, 2015
- Tiffen Steadicam CURVE for GoPro February 23, 2015
- Easily Apply the Trendy Desaturated Skin Look in Photoshop February 16, 2015
Learn the Photoshop Retouching and Effects Secrets!
Subscribe on YouTube!
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work and discount coupons to my courses.
Translate this site
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Courses
- Photoshop Fails
- Photoshop Tutorials
by Chad Neuman
Bar graphs and pie charts can be boring. But Adobe Illustrator offers many tools to spice up those graphs for your next business meeting or classroom presentation. Read the rest of this entry »
by Chad Neuman
Let’s face it-graphs can be boring. When you think of pie charts and bar graphs, exciting is not the word that comes to mind. If you’ve ever been in a business meeting or a class where the presenter used a graph, you know what I mean. Graphs and charts don’t have to be boring. In fact, with these techniques, you can turn a dull presentation into an exciting one. Read the rest of this entry »