Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials and Tips features original tutorials in video and text/photo format on Adobe Photoshop as well as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and photography.
- Photoshop Portrait Retouching and Editing Like a Pro (Course Introduction)
- How to Remove Wrinkles in Photoshop Tutorial
- How to Add Glossy Shine to Lips in Photoshop
- Artistic Photoshop Black-and-White Conversion: Gradient Map Technique
- Removing Blemishes with Photoshop's Camera RAW Filter
- Photoshop Tutorial: Portrait Collage Effect
- Edit Portrait Photos in Photoshop Like a Pro: Ultimate Guide
- Getting Started in Photoshop Conclusion (Getting Started 21 of 21)
- Exercise: Photoshop Masking in Portrait Selective Sharpening (Getting Started 20 of 21)
- Exercise: Photoshop Masking in Landscape HDR (Getting Started 19 of 21)
- Using Lightroom’s Highlights & Shadows Sliders to Deal with Exposure Problems January 30, 2015
- Flashpoint CL-500R LED Circular Light January 29, 2015
- JPEGmini Pro January 28, 2015
- HP ZBook 15 G2 January 27, 2015
- Glow HexaPop January 26, 2015
- Friday Stuff for Photographers January 30, 2015
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! January 29, 2015
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring David Molnar! January 28, 2015
- Frozen (the tour) January 27, 2015
- A 2nd Look at Project Luca — The App for Photo Storytelling is Moving Forward January 26, 2015
Subscribe on YouTube!
Learn the Photoshop Retouching and Effects Secrets!
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work and discount coupons to my courses.
Translate this site
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Courses
- Photoshop Fails
- Photoshop Tutorials
by Chad Neuman
Bar graphs and pie charts can be boring. But Adobe Illustrator offers many tools to spice up those graphs for your next business meeting or classroom presentation. Read the rest of this entry »
by Chad Neuman
Let’s face it-graphs can be boring. When you think of pie charts and bar graphs, exciting is not the word that comes to mind. If you’ve ever been in a business meeting or a class where the presenter used a graph, you know what I mean. Graphs and charts don’t have to be boring. In fact, with these techniques, you can turn a dull presentation into an exciting one. Read the rest of this entry »