Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorial : Photo Reflective Eyes Effect
- Create a Patterned Text Effect in Photoshop
- Photoshop Tutorial : Photo Text Splash Effect
- Illustrator Tutorial : Warped Text
- Illustrator Tutorial : 3D Pie Charts
- Illustrator Tutorial : Wrap or Revolve Text Around a Globe or Sphere
- Creating Rounded Corners on Shapes in Adobe Illustrator
- 9 Photoshop Fails: Fashion Magazines, Brochures, Web Sites
- Photoshop Tutorial : Jerry Uelsmann Effect 2
- Photoshop Tutorial : Jerry Uelsmann Effect 1
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- LumoPro LP 180 Camera Flash December 20, 2013
- Adobe Photoshop CC: Generate Tool Learning the Basics December 19, 2013
- InDesign Quick Tips: Eyedropping to Format Type December 10, 2013
- Beauty Box Photo 3 December 9, 2013
- Nikon COOLPIX A December 4, 2013
- Pocket Wizard Responds To My “Epic Remote” Fails With Helpful Tips December 20, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! December 19, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Corey Barker! December 18, 2013
- Another Epic Remote Camera Fail…. December 17, 2013
- A Christmas Gift I’ll Never Forget December 16, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Subscribe on YouTube!
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this video tutorial, I show how to create an image sandwich, or concealing part of a magazine title in the cover, using selection and duplicate layer techniques in Adobe Photoshop.