Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator as Vector Art
- Photoshop Tutorial: Layered Textured Look
- Photoshop Tutorial : Alberto Seveso Effect 2
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 3 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 2 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design Part 1 of 3
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Multiple Artboards
- Photoshop Tutorial : Dispersion Effect with Splash Brushes
- Tracing Image for Logo in Illustrator Tutorial
- InDesign Tutorial : Using a Grid in Publication Design
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- Today Triple Scoop Music is launching my Signature Music Collection for Landscape & Travel May 24, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! May 23, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Vincent Versace! May 22, 2013
- Motorcycle Shoot (behind-the-scenes) May 21, 2013
- The 2nd Edition “Refresh” of my “Digital Photography Book, Part One” is here May 20, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
I introduce the selection and pen tools in Adobe InDesign in this short video tutorial.
This is a short video tutorial on using the pen tool to trace photos in Adobe Illustrator.
This is a short Adobe Illustrator tutorial on how to have text flow on a path, whether it’s on a path drawn with the pen tool or a shape such as a circle.
This is a short introduction to the Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator, focusing on how to create shapes with points and paths, adjusting anchor point locations and angles, adjusting paths, and adding fill and stroke.
by Chad Neuman
Text layout doesn’t have to be boring. Designer David Carson became famous using unique typographic effects, one of which was flowing text in an unusual way. In many magazines, text not only conveys information but joins the photos and colors to become art and part of the style of the magazine as well. Here’s a way to thread text on paths, which has many possibilities once you get the basic concept. Let’s thread text on path shapes to create unique magazine layout designs.
by Chad Neuman
Let’s say you need add an image to another one, but it needs to look seamless. The image we’ll be adding to the other needs to have the same angle and texture of the other one. We can use the lens distortion tool and a layer blending mode for this example, and it’s also a fun way to learn the lens distortion tool and layer blending modes. Read the rest of this entry »