Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator as Vector Art
- Photoshop Tutorial: Layered Textured Look
- Photoshop Tutorial : Alberto Seveso Effect 2
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 3 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 2 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design Part 1 of 3
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Multiple Artboards
- Photoshop Tutorial : Dispersion Effect with Splash Brushes
- Tracing Image for Logo in Illustrator Tutorial
- InDesign Tutorial : Using a Grid in Publication Design
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- Today Triple Scoop Music is launching my Signature Music Collection for Landscape & Travel May 24, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! May 23, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Vincent Versace! May 22, 2013
- Motorcycle Shoot (behind-the-scenes) May 21, 2013
- The 2nd Edition “Refresh” of my “Digital Photography Book, Part One” is here May 20, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
In this Adobe Photoshop tutorial, I show how to create a dispersion effect with some custom brushes created from splashed paint that is then scanned. Using masking techniques and custom brushes, we can create a unique cool look.
Download support file courtesy Josh Eells (creative commons).
Download Splash Support Files.
Here are a few techniques for touching up a portrait, including softening of skin, removing blemishes, adding makeup and changing the color of hair. In this example, I use a photo of Katie Holmes without makeup to add some makeup, soften skin and remove blemishes, and adjust the color of her hair.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to create the Alberto Seveso effect using an ink in water photo and a portrait. I use custom brushes, some masking, and layer blending modes for this unique look. Seveso’s work has been featured on a lot of the promotional material for the new Adobe CS6 software.
In this short Photoshop tutorial, I explain how to use the displacement map feature in Adobe Photoshop to lay a pattern on a car.
Support file creative commons Damian Morys: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26977717@N02/4134432241/
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the liquify tool for breast enhancement.
Here are a few ways to remove backgrounds in Adobe Photoshop:
Technique 1: Duplicating a layer with selected pixels
Technique 2: Deleting pixels around original selection
Technique 3: Adding a layer mask to selected pixels
Technique 4: Clicking-and-dragging with Move tool to move selected area
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show one way how to fix color in underwater photos in Adobe Photoshop.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show how to get darker shadows and higher contrast in landscape photos.
In this short video tutorial, I show how to adjust the vertical perspective using Lens Correction in Adobe Photoshop.