Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorials and Tips features original tutorials in video and text/photo format on Adobe Photoshop as well as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and photography.
- Photoshop Tutorial: Photo Text Splash Effect
- What Color Is This Dress? #TheDress Explained using Science and Photoshop
- Make Money Freelance Writing Introduction
- The Problems of Freelance Bidding Sites : Make Money Freelance Writing Course Lecture
- Make $1,000+ a Month Freelance Writing
- Types of Writers' Markets : Make Money Freelance Writing Course Lecture
- Photoshop Portrait Retouching and Editing Like a Pro (Course Introduction)
- How to Remove Wrinkles in Photoshop Tutorial
- How to Add Glossy Shine to Lips in Photoshop
- Check out the Lightroom CC Launch April 21, 2015
- Dealing with Exposure Problems (the Highlights and Shadows Sliders) in Lightroom April 20, 2015
- Dynamic Linking Between Premiere and After Effects April 9, 2015
- Exporting Video With an Alpha Channel from After Effects April 8, 2015
- Fixing Backlit Photos April 6, 2015
- Lightroom Magazine Makes The Jump To Print April 24, 2015
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! April 23, 2015
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Robert Cornelius! April 22, 2015
- Adobe Releases Lightroom CC April 21, 2015
- Today is “New Big Secret Thing” Reveal Day (and 4 free webinars all about it) April 21, 2015
Learn the Photoshop Retouching and Effects Secrets!
Subscribe on YouTube!
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work and discount coupons to my courses.
Translate this site
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Courses
- Photoshop Fails
- Photoshop Tutorials
by Chad Neuman
Movie posters are often great examples of aesthetically pleasing design and eye catching visuals. Movie poster artists use color, proportion, and typography to create some stunning looks. I recently noticed a movie poster for a newly released movie, The American. As a regular user of Adobe Photoshop, I then asked myself how something similiar to this poster look could be done in Photoshop. I don’t want to create exactly this look but rather create something similiar to learn from. It’s the difference between finding inspiration in a work of art and ripping it off. Therefore, follow along with this example and you’ll learn how to create a similar look and learn a few Photoshop and graphic design techniques along the way. Read the rest of this entry »