Original Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator as Vector Art
- Photoshop Tutorial: Layered Textured Look
- Photoshop Tutorial : Alberto Seveso Effect 2
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 3 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design, Part 2 of 3
- InDesign Tutorial : Brochure Design Part 1 of 3
- Illustrator Tutorial : Using Multiple Artboards
- Photoshop Tutorial : Dispersion Effect with Splash Brushes
- Tracing Image for Logo in Illustrator Tutorial
- InDesign Tutorial : Using a Grid in Publication Design
Mailing List: Free Art & Photos!
-I don't e-mail it that often and I never sell or share information. No spam, easy to unsubscribe too.
-Subscribe and occasionally get free vector art (illustrations) or photos to use in your promotion or client work!
-I e-mail out URL addresses for subscriber-only vector art I create.
- HDR Projects Platin June 18, 2013
- Organize with Layers – Adobe Illustrator June 13, 2013
- Drift HD Ghost June 11, 2013
- Responsive Design with Edge Reflow – Features Tour May 30, 2013
- Text Wraps in Adobe Illustrator May 21, 2013
- Guest Blog- RC Concepcion: To Thine Own Self Be True June 19, 2013
- Behind-the-Scenes at the B&H Photo Lightroom 5 Summit Yesterday in NYC June 18, 2013
- Greetings From New York City June 17, 2013
- It’s Free Stuff Thursday! June 13, 2013
- It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Brian Hirschy! June 12, 2013
Awesome recent deals from our sponsors
Get 30% off Lightroom 3 when purchased with Photoshop CS5 software
Find all current special offers on Adobe products.
Adobe Education Store
Get up to 80% off with Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Editions
Adobe Special Offers
Translate this site
Stay tuned for more photoshop tutorials, photography tutorials, illustrator tutorials, and indesign tutorials.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- Illustrator Tutorials
- InDesign Tutorials
- Photography Tutorials
- Photoshop Tutorials
by Chad Neuman
Here’s another way to create a Holga effect. Some Holga photos have varying hues or vignettes, and the one shown here. But others have a faded out focus on parts of the photo and a faded look. Here’s how to achieve that in Photoshop. Read the rest of this entry »
by Chad Neuman
Holga cameras were created in China decades ago in order to create an affordable camera for the masses. Now hipsters and artists alike have discovered the Holga, taking photos that often turn out very suprising. Waiting for the photos to develop results in often desaturated photos, vignettes, and extra saturated areas on the photos. Here’s one way to add a Holga look to a normal photo by using Photoshop. Read the rest of this entry »